Here is the WestValleyHelp Quick Guide to Remodeling a Small Bathroom: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Project
“Have you been thinking about remodeling your bathroom? Here is the WestValleyHelp Quick Guide to Remodeling a Small Bathroom: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Project”
- Assess the existing bathroom: Take measurements and note fixtures to determine changes needed. Do some searching online to find looks and colors that you identify with.
- Set a budget: Allocate funds for plumbing, electrical, flooring, fixtures, and unexpected expenses.
- Plan the layout: Decide on placement of sink, toilet, and shower or bathtub.
- Choose materials: Select durable materials for flooring, tiles, fixtures, and paint or wallpaper. Refer to your budget and your vision – time to decide and place your orders.
- Obtain necessary permits: Check local codes and obtain permits if required
- Start demolition: Remove existing fixtures, tiles, and flooring.
- Install new fixtures and finishes: Tiles, flooring, paint, trim or wallpaper.
- Test and inspect: Check plumbing and electrical and inspect work for quality and accuracy.
- Clean up: Remove debris and install final touches like towel racks, mirrors and light fixtures
- Your small bathroom is done: Enjoy a slice of personalized paradise!
Making a dream bathroom, even a little one, should not scare you…it should inspire you. If you would like some help planning and building your dream bathroom, call us at 866 9-HELPER. :)
Your mail is safe with The Fort Knox Mail Box!
-Concealed active mail clip, 3 keys, and required establishment equipment
-USPS Affirmed full-service private locking security post box anticipates mail-identity burglary
-14- and 16-gauge galvanized welded steel development protects against vandalism
-Imaginative perplex entryway acknowledges little bundles, bundles, and a box of checks additionally hinders angling.
-Incorporates protected Anti-Pry hook bolt component to anticipate utilized section with a screwdriver & tall security anti-drill
-Anti-pick 12-disc wafer lock
They measure 21 x 10.75 x 11.25 inches and prices start at $425 installed. You can also add a beautiful custom base. Price varies based upon your needs.
Contact us today at 866 9-HELPER or JJ@westValleyHelp.Com to discuss your Fort Knox Mailbox from WestValleyHelp!
Hang your TV as high as you wish.
Hanging TVs is something we do better than just about anyone and it doesn’t need to cost a lot. Give us a call and let us hang your TV securely and safely.
Do you think you have mold?
Do you think you have mold in your home? Let WestValleyHelp come in and check for you. We work with accredited labs to ensure there is nothing potentially dangerous in your home. Call us today at (866) 9-HELPER.
Save $150 by keeping your drains clean
PREVENTING CLOGS: Most people lack a fundamental understanding of how even simple clogs in their home take place. While most toilet clogs come from too much toilet paper in the flush, the vast majority of sink, shower and tub clogs come from a build up of soap scum and particulates combining into a solid mass. Every time we wash our hands, hair and bodies, soap scum is building in our pipes. This sticky residue is like a glue that holds smaller solids like hair and food particles in place.
One cheap and effective solution is to pour 1/2 cup of baking soda and 3 cups of white vinegar into your sink and let it sit for about 3 minutes. Baking soda (Sodium hydrogen carbonate ) is a terrific cleaning agent and helps get rid of foul odors. Vinegar contains acetic acid, which acts as an excellent organic solvent in removing organic buildup of crud in pipes. When you mix vinegar and baking soda you get bubbles. Why you may ask? Since vinegar is an acid and baking soda is a base, they undergo an acid-base reaction. When an acid and a base are mixed together, the result is that the acid and base neutralize each other to form water and a small amount of salt. In the case of vinegar and baking soda, the acetic acid and sodium hydrogen carbonate combine to form water, carbon dioxide (hence the bubbles), and sodium acetate – the perfect pipe cleaning solution.
After the bubbles finish, wait a few minutes then rinse it for another 3 minutes with very hot water and lemon juice. The hot water keeps oils moving down your pipes and the lemon juice gives your sink a fresh smell.
Lastly, and when ever possible, store oils and grease in jars and try not to put solids into your sink. I know garbage disposals promise effective waste management, but when we rely on them, we are asking for clogs